Friday, April 29, 2005

Last Call...for Charity.

Isn't the world a better place now that our post titles are centered? I mean, I could get, like, out there, and make them bold as well, but then I'd just be showing off, and besides, that might be enough to make this blog popular and stuff, and who needs that?

Okay folks, one final annoyance regarding the post at top: the Walk to D'Feet ALS is tomorrow. Dublin Saab in civilian alter-ego will be graciously walking along with me. After that, the post up top finally leaves and my ALS web page comes down. So for anyone who would like to contribute but has been procrastinating, or who would just like to read a few facts about the disease, please click here. Then, click on the "click here to sponsor me button" to contribute using a credit card. We are a mere $45 shy of my (revised) goal. Donation is win-win: you'll get to feel like the good people you know you are, and those that don't know already get the scandalous thrill of finding out my real name. What could be better?

My thanks again to those who have chipped in thus far. There will be a formal post of recognition following the event that will stay up top for a while, as you all did patiently suffer through two months of the one that's there now. Pictures will be posted following the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home