Monday, September 19, 2005

Under Contruction III.

The sidebar has been reorganized to form a sort of "greatest hits" compilation based on the more enduring and less irrelevant posts from the archives. I'm letting a few Tennesseeans tiptoe over here, so I figured I would spare them the trouble of slogging through the New Orleans soup of useless political and sports posts of old and point them toward the occasional decent essay. Anyone else is free to brouse it, of course, though I'm not so silly that I expect anyone to take me up on that. I just wish I remembered where I put that post about roasting a frog when I was a kid. That one was pretty darned funny, if I do say so myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

The frog posting was pretty funny. What ever happened to Giant Bladder? My blog hiatus is over, stop by.

Thu Sep 22, 10:41:00 AM EDT  
Blogger JPS said...

Giant Bladder retired, citing pressing social concerns when I spoke to him. I told him he was lame, but hey, I hardly ever post anymore for the same reason. I suspect that back early on when I was posting frequently that I really needed a life. (And no, that was not a swipe at anybody else.)

Thu Sep 22, 06:04:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Hey buddy, sad the experiment came to an end. I posted a comment over there for you to check out. Let me know what you think.

Feel free to come up with other alter-egos in the future!

Wed Sep 28, 02:59:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home