Friday, January 06, 2012

Day Six: The End is Nigh!

Today was managed somewhat poorly, leading to hours of hunger and a very irritated me. I should have remembered that having a large juice first thing in the morning simply makes me hungry faster later in the day, but I had a meeting about one of my new work tasks at 10:00 and I didn't want to go without anything at all in my stomach.

9:00 am: 20 ounces of grapefruit, granny smith, cranberry. Went to my work meeting, was picked up by Rachel at 11, then went to Costco, so I could walk around hungrily surrounded by cooling food while Rachel ate samples and then made me buy her a piece of cheese pizza. If I had to pick the worst plan for an early afternoon imaginable, well, it would have been worse, but perhaps not by a lot.

Walked 14.5 miles (no breaks) from about 2:15pm-6pm. Following walk, had liter of sparkling water with lemon and lime and passed out for two hours. Awoke feeling hungry and crabby.

8:30 pm: About 48 ounces (I was ridiculously hungry) of tomato, carrot, radish, parsley, lettuce, spinach, and a single habanero for some spice.Followed with a few minutes of free weights, interior bench and reverse curls.

Nevertheless, the end is coming into sight and I'm well ahead of the 100-mile walking pace.

Totals: six days, 78 miles walked.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home