Saturday, January 14, 2012

Vegan January: Day Fourteen

Okay, after a ho-hum kind of yesterday, we're getting back on the fitness horse. We'll begin with something totally unrelated, adding some yeast to a small batch of beer that I began brewing yesterday, so that there's something to look forward to in the month of February, or, as I shall geekily rename it, Febrewary. Ha! Wasn't that funny? Okay, I'll stop. Many miles to walk, and I have to perform rehab exercises on my shoulder today lest I have to pay extra money in evil co-pays for physical therapy.

12:00 pm: Quart of tomato, collard green, spinach juice, with 800mg ibuprofen. Followed by 15 mile walk (two jogging mixed in).

7:30 pm: A healthy serving (maybe 1.5 cups) leftover wheat penne with a tomato/veggie ragout.

10:30 pm: A small bowl of veggie soup--carrots, tomatoes, red potatoes. Had Dan and Becca over for some Rummicube. I have to say, sitting around playing board games with company while everyone else drank alcohol and ate cookies was probably not one of the more fun experiences I've had in recent memory

Totals: days, 14; miles, 157.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home